Well, with this post I have now officially met my goal of one blog post per day for a year e.g. 365 posts. Sort of. 🙂 The year actually will end on Jan 2 2008. It was a lot of work and I learn a ton while doing this. Least of which is how to pre-post blogs! Reflecting back on the year. I know that I could have done more but that hardest part what coming up with ideas! It is easy to paste a SQL query without any details. I did this while answer forums questions. but they at the end of the date are not quality post.
There have been few things that I have noticed while doing this. Each post is not the same as the next, and what I mean by that is there are some quality post and some that are not! So I will most likely after Jan 2 cut back a bit. And I will set a new goal of 1 quality post per week and 1 article a month.
What is Next?
So with this post I am looking for suggestion as quality post and article ideas, some ideas that I had are:
- Following hardware inventory from the Client to db, looking at each log file along the way.
- Anything Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MEMCM / MECM / SCCM / ConfigMgr )
- Reporting, which is really SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Queries
- Power BI Report Server (PBRS)
- Power BI Desktop
- Asset Management use ConfigMgr.
- Setup a ConfigMgr lab
- Adding WOL to the test lab.
So if you have any ideas, please let me know. Finally, don’t forget that you can subscribe to my RRS feed to stay on top of the latest trips and tricks. Additionally, If you have any questions, please feel free to touch base @Garthmj.