In recognition of Canadian IT Professionals who make an impact
The TechNet Canada Innovation Awards are awarded to an Individual or a Team of Canadian IT Professionals who are bright stars in the IT community. The Innovation Awards are given in recognition of Canadian IT professionals who make a positive impact in their communities using Microsoft-based technology.
Nominate an individual or team today.
The TechNet Canada Innovation Award 2007-2008 is awarded to an individual or team of Canadian IT Professionals who are bright stars in the IT community. The award recognizes individuals or teams who have innovatively used Microsoft-based technology to make a positive impact in their work or community. The individual or team is recognized as outstanding IT professionals by their peers and colleagues, but don’t necessarily have to be on the front line. Often times those who stand behind have paved the way for others.
Do you know an individual or team of IT Professionals in Canada who have…
- Used Microsoft-based technology to make a positive impact in their work place, home or community?
- Solved technology problems and implemented solutions that improved productivity, created a competitive advantage, or saved time and resources?
- Went above and beyond the ordinary call of an IT professional?
- Helped make the world a better place to live through technology innovations?
The TechNet team believes there are thousands of IT Professionals out there, often working behind the scenes, who continuously make a positive impact on our lives.
If you know of an individual or team of IT Professionals who shine above others, or if you yourself fit the bill, nominate a team or individual today.
The nominee must:
- Be a resident of Canada
- Be legal age of majority in their province
- Use Microsoft software or Microsoft-based technology
- Be submitting a solution to a business or community problem
- Be submitting a solution that occurred within the last 12 months
Submitting a Nomination
- You can nominate yourself or someone else for either the team or individual award
- Nominations may be submitted online
- You will be asked to authenticate yourself via Microsoft Passport prior to submitting your nomination
- If you nominate another individual or team, you submit that you have their consent to share their information with Microsoft Canada Co. All nominations received will be contacted to confirm their consent
- Nominations for the award will be accepted until December 15th, 2007
- The top 5 candidates will be selected by a panel of judges consisting of Microsoft employees
- The top 5 candidates will be notified by email or telephone by the TechNet Canada Team.
- The top 5 candidates will be announced on February 1st, 2008 via the TechNet Flash newsletter and the TechNet Canada website
- Once the top candidates have been selected, the IT professional community will also be able to vote for your favourite candidate.
- Voting will commence February 1st, 2008 and run until March 31st, 2008.
- The top award winner will be selected by the Canadian IT Pro community.
- The TechNet Canada Innovation Award 2007 winner will be announced at EnergizeIT in mid 2008.